Q&A: On spelling your name with your chin

This afternoon, as I was reading some latest posts in my Tumblr I passed by this picture that has 150 random questions about yourself. I thought I could have this one so I selected 20 questions that might be nice to share it with you guys. 
And as I read through the questions, it brightened up my my mood recalling some bits of stuffs. Hope it would do the same to you!


1. Are you outgoing or shy?
A: I am really shy. I wish I could emphasize how shy I am. But, my blog would be filled with paragraphs if I do so. Hence, maybe I can do a different blog for this.
2. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
A: This made me smile a bit. Haha. My future partner/lover/the one/ etc.
3. Are you easy to get along with?
A: Hm I am an introvert actually. Maybe at first you'll feel awkward because of my silence. But, when we get to know each other for a long time you probably find me quite amusing. Idk. That's just what I observed.
4. What kind of people are you attracted to?
A: I'm attracted to a boy-next-door type of person. 
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
A: We'll see about that. 
8. Do you like bubble baths?
A: Yup, but in our place we don't usually use bathtubs.
9. Where would you like to travel?
A: London, Paris, LA, Korea, Japan... there's too many of them!
10. Do you ever want to get married?
A: Yes I do!
11. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
A: I have a shoulder length hair, but I can still put it into a pony tail.
12. Spell your name with your chin.
A: Is this a question or a dare? Haha still did it though.
13. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
A: oh, a lot of times actually.
14. Describe your dream girl/guy?
A: Wait, is this a question or what?
      As I said in #4, my dream boy is a boy-next-door type of guy. Very understanding. Funny, friendly (not an everybody's friend because it's kinda gay-ish..you know what I mean), a man of faith and principles. okay I'll just stop there because I'm already creating an essay.
15. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
A: Forme, Cotton on, Terranova...
16. Ever won a competition? For what?
A: Yes and that was 4 years ago. It was a Peace Story writing. It was sudden though. My classmate who was suppose to be the contestant back out, so she drag me out to replace her. Thankfully, I brought home the medal! 
17. Favourite animal?
A: I like Pandas!!!
18. Chocolate or Vanilla?
A: Chocolate! Chocolates are my fave.
19. Do you play the Wii?
A: Yes I do. But, I suck at dancing.
20. Can you count to one million?
A: oh this would be tiring...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top