19 more days to go: Christmas playlist!

So I just created a Christmas playlist on my Spotify.  I will be updating it every now and then. So, this is a list of the current songs I have in my Spotify. 

1. All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey 
    This song will never grow old for me :)

2. Last Christmas by Wham
    I like the old one but I more like Ashley Tisdale's version
3. Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano 
    grannies love to sing this song so much :D
4. My only wish this year by Britney Spears 

5. Rocking around the Christmas tree by Brenda Lee
    this song brings good vibes
6. Santa baby by Earth Kitt 

I also fell in love with Michael Buble's Christmas songs. I didn't know his version are simply beautiful and jolly!

7. Jingle bells ft. Puppini sisters

8. White Christmas ft. Shania
9. All I want for Christmas is you
10. Christmas

I also like some versions from Glee!

11. Jingle bell rock

12. All I want for Christmas is you 
     I think I'm starting to notice how I really like this song. Because, it's like I          already have different versions of it in my playlist!


If you want to listen to these songs, here's the link!
https://open.spotify.com/user/fioneee/playlist/2PgUVSMLTidFjdYddeAtmY




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top