22 more days to go: French toast & Blog makeover!

Today, I tried to make french toast again. I was hoping that it would be better this time. I have the same ingredients used from my previous post and it resulted to a much better french toast. Yey! Although, we didn't have some syrup and sugar to make it sweet. I'm hoping that I can make it more delicious and presentable next time and that needs more practice!

I'm sorry if it looks like a toasted bread here. This is actually my french toast ✌ peace!
For the whole morning, I was feeling very creative (??) that I put falling snowflakes on my blog to make it Christmas-y. I just want to spread the Christmas spirit as I'll be having a Christmas countdown for you guys. I think you already read my post about it. So yeah, happy Thursday everybody!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top