Reads: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover



Hey! It's been a week since I had done a new post. It has been rough in school since pre-finals and finals week are approaching. However, I did find time to depart myself from reality as I had read a new book that I borrowed from my friend. This is exactly a no fairy tale kind of novel that it really cuts you deep as if you were the characters in the story. 

It's not my thing to read a slightly dramatic book, yet I appreciate that I somehow learned something out of it. I realized that this kind of novels opens me up to a possible real life situation where life or love is more of what it is capable of giving.

After reading this book, I concluded that Love can make or break you. Indeed, it's true. Love is strong. It can bend, change, twist, and transform everything into good or bad. Nevertheless, I always say to myself that whatever love may give it will always for the better, for yourself, for him, and for everyone.



Overview

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover, a story of an unrequited love of a girl to a boy who is afraid of loving again. They started to agree on just physical intimacy but feelings sprouted along the way. 

If you happened to read this book, let me know your reactions about it. We can possibly make long convo about it! If you're searching for something to read, oh you can try this one! 

Have a nice day! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top