Travel diary: A Summer destination



Tomorrow will be the first day of March and it means that summer is already approaching! Yey!
Finally! I've got the perfect moment to write about this. This escapade happened last week of January, but, I rather blog this near summer so it may give you something to look forward to when you're planning to visit other places. Philippines, not being biased, is a place that can also give you a wonderful summer vacation because of its tropical weather and wild nature. There are more to Philippines than visiting the famous resorts in Boracay Island and Coron Palawanincluding the ancestral houses in ViganSomewhere far in the island of Mindanao in Surigao del Sur, hidden treasures of nature: Tinuy-an Falls, Enchanted River, and Brittania Islands is a place that you may visit this summer. 
Last January, we had our field trip in Surigao del Sur. Although, I was not there with my friends and I missed the fun, their wonderful moments were captured that it was enough to make me feel like I was with them. Awwe. I'm really excited to share this video to you guys, so without further ado let's watch it!

PS: You may rather watch it in full screen :)


I hope you enjoy the video. Let me know if you want to know more about these places so I can write about them soon. 
Also, this video is not my work. I asked permission to my friend to feature this in my blog and he agreed (thank you!). I'll give a link below to his sites.

Have a beautiful day!

Videographer & Video editor: Arcjade Mangallab
Find him on Twitter.

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Loved the video, what a cool way to capture the trip and it looked amazing! I can't believe it's already March now, time is flying. Lovely post Fiona! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to my friend. Thank you Tasha! Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  2. I genuinely got goosebumps watching parts of that video - it looks like such an amazing trip enjoyed with good company! You've got a fantastic job at selling the Philippines to me haha, it's on my travel list now for sure :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...looks like the trip of a lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched a very beautifully crafted video. Thank you. I'm interested in your page. Greetings from Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to my friend :) Glad you like my page, Profosor. I'm very grateful. Greetings from Philippines too!

      Delete

Back
to top