Underneath the canopy


Every afternoon as I wait for my next class, I always take time to see the beauty of nature above me. I look up and see a very calming atmosphere that withdraws me from the chaotic reality. 
Look at it! I know it's hard to feel what I feel when you just have a picture of the scene than experiencing it in actual. Yet, I may describe it as good as I can for you to imagine such.
This is my favorite time of the day; to see such bright green and friendly brown colors of the tree, shading you off from the translucent rays of the sun. The sunlight is actually clearing out the sky that clouds are nowhere to be seen. Summer is really coming. The sky reveals such. The rain didn't visited our place for the past few weeks and it may be alarming to our farmers to have this kind of weather.   
My head tilted and rested upon the bench I sat on. I could already differ the life of being surrounded by mother nature from infrastructures. Peaceful and Free.  

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post Fiona! I love the photo and I can just feel the calming benefits of sitting beneath a tree right now here in my room in England. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post; I love how you take the time to look up and appreciate the nature/world above and around you! I find the same applies to architecture too - often the 'best bits' are above our line of sight! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this - I think we should all take some more time to value the beauty of nature :)
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top