Icing vs.frosting & Harry Potter

One week left and my vacation is over. Summer class is near. ~sigh
Yet, I just want to give an update to my summer goals, which I had shared 3 weeks ago, and yey! I made a little bit of accomplishment.



1. Go bake and cook. Presenting my messy chocolate cupcake! Yeah I know, my little sister got overboard in putting the sprinkles. She may had been so excited about it. I used a ready made cupcake mix in this, so the flavor is already fix. Ready made mixes are my aunt's advice when I'm still learning how to bake. On making the frosting, I was kind of unaware of the differences of frosting and icing. Yeah, poor me. I never knew that frosting is something that has more viscous texture more like a filling. While icing is the fluffy one. So as I made the frosting, which I thought I made an icing, I was puzzled on the texture. Just so I know, I was making a frosting instead. The recipe was quite confusing though.



2. Indulge myself to TV series. Although I didn't watch any TV series, I actually watch a lot of movies and movie series just like Harry Potter. I know it seems too late to watch it, but as the saying goes "better late than never". Harry Potter is so nice! I never expected to like the villain character, Snape. I never expected he was actually someone you can't tell. At the end of the series, I definitely got emotional since I was a bit attach to the story and the awesome cast. In additional, I also watch movies that my aunt C. suggested and these were: The Intern, The Revenant, Ant-man, and The Last Witch hunter. The movies had a very good story and the actors and actresses were also good!
Let me know if you also watch one of these movies because the movies are nice.

So far so good! Better to continue accomplishing goals. Goals may be tough but the result is fulfilling.

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. wooow jealous of your hp collection <3 those cupcakes look delicious tooo xx

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daria for appreciating :) By the way, the HP collection is from my cousin.

      Delete
  2. Choc cupcakes YUM! I'm having some serious chocolate craving right now. Thank you for stopping by my blog, sure I'd like to be friends! I've followed you via GFC and Google+ , I'd love it if you followed back!


    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome Athena! I'm done following you back on GFC and google+ :). I'm looking forward on your future posts.

      Delete
  3. Oh I loved The Witch Hunter, it was so cool and the storyline was just my kind of thing. The cakes you made look so yummy too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tasha! Hahaha it was indeed cool! I like their upgraded tools for hunting :D

      Delete
  4. Yummi, this cupcakes seems just delicious! I just want to try them out
    Have a great day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madalena! :D I appreciate it so much

      trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

      Delete

Back
to top