A word to my Crush


I am like your guardian angel
Well I feel like one though
But an angel to you only
I seem to know your whereabouts,
your taste of music and 
how you really love it, 
I seem to know you like your dogs and
how you miss them so much
How you get so excited 
turning on the sports channel, 
like meeting your friends in the hallway
Funny that I seem to know
that your birthday is almost next to mine, 
that we have the same thing 
of having frosty hair
Yet, I also seem to watch you
like almost everyday.
That I got to witness your cheerful 
and troubled life.
I also got to witness 
the girl you had been with.
She is beautiful
no one can compare
But it didn't last long
until there's another.
It has been fate that is 
colliding the both of you
You two seems in the verge of 
having each other.

But I'm just here
watching you dancing with life
I watch you taking chances in love
just like your guardian angel. 
I see you but you can't see me.
I watch you from afar,
and that's it.


CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. I like the expression of a guardian angel, I've known what it's like to feel like you are invisible to a certain person.This is a great poem that you have written. Keep writing, you are good at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe thank you Adorkable! :D Have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. You're so good. I wish I could write poem but I'm so bad at it.

    xoxo,
    Jolie

    joliecious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you can try it :D By the way, thank you!

      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  3. Awww, this is so sweet Fiona. I love the vulnerability and the sweet first flush of love you captured in this so well. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awweee thank you Tasha!
      Have a nice day :D

      Delete
    2. You too lovely! Also, I had to delete my Tumblr account as I don't have enough time to blog there too, but I've bookmarked yours so I'll make sure I visit it often. :) - Tasha

      Delete
  4. This is such a beautiful post and so inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing dear!
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top