Music Picks for your Mood

So I revamped my Spotify and organized it into categories based on the mood. For today's post, I'll be happy to share to you some of my current music picks in each playlist that goes on with your mood and would help your day get better and better. So now let's take a dive in each different playlists, shall we? 


I already featured Summer Bliss playlist in my previous post but I've been updating it occasionally. So, I have pick few of the new songs and old songs in it that you might like.
Note: The songs are linked to Youtube videos so you can hear it.
  
๐ŸŽตHold my Hand by Jess Glynne
๐ŸŽตLa Da Dee by Cody Simpson
๐ŸŽตHot and Cold by Katy Perry
๐ŸŽตSummer by Calvin Harris
๐ŸŽตFeel Good by Paperplane Pursuit


Young and Preppy playlist is on the jolly, innocent, teenage vibes. This playlist aims to: get you groovy with some fun throwback songs from your teenage life and remember that middle school boy you had a crush on. 

๐ŸŽตMirror Mirror by M2M
๐ŸŽตParty in the USA by Miley Cyrus
๐ŸŽตThe Best of Both Worlds by Hannah Montana
๐ŸŽตBlack Magic by Little Mix
๐ŸŽตWhat a Girl is by Dove Cameron


This playlist is on the get-the-party-startin' side. The songs makes you want to dance and own the stage like a superstar. This playlist aims to: make you feel like you're having a concert and takes you to an amazing night in the club.

๐ŸŽต7/11 by Beyonce
๐ŸŽตDessert by Dawin
๐ŸŽตHangover by Tiao Cruz ft. Flo Rida
๐ŸŽตLike a G6 by Far East Movement
๐ŸŽตTik Tok by Kesha
๐ŸŽตI'm an Albatraoz by Aron Chupa

If you wish to chill out and enjoy feel good music, Sunday Mornings playlist is your choice. This playlist also composed of smooth upbeat songs that starts your day with a light feeling.

๐ŸŽตTorn by Glee 
๐ŸŽตPut your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae
๐ŸŽตHistory by One Direction
๐ŸŽตBig Girls Don't Cry by Glee (๐Ÿ‘Œ recommended)
๐ŸŽตSeptember by Earth, Wind, and Fire

๐ŸปI specially made this playlist for an afternoon in the school with you friends chilling and singing out some of the latest tracks nowadays. This playlist aims to give a re-energizing ambiance inside your classroom or in your school garden. 

๐ŸŽตEx's & Oh's by Elle King
๐ŸŽตRoses by The Chainsmokers
๐ŸŽตDon't let me down by The Chainsmokers
๐ŸŽตHey Brother by Avicii
๐ŸŽตMarvin Gaye by Charlie Puth

When you want to let go of your feelings just play Emotional Hours playlist to free your soul and let the song says it all. This playlist is mostly composed of 90s and 20s song that leaves you with deep cuts in your heart. 

๐ŸŽตWill you wait for me by Kavana
๐ŸŽตUnderneath your clothes by Shakira
๐ŸŽตOne in a million by Bosson
๐ŸŽตAnyone of us by Gareth Gates

So that's all of the playlist that I created. I hope you like some of the songs I've picked. And I hope these playlists will serve its purpose to you because I believe music helps you get better and can make your day a bit brighter!

Thanks for listening! Have a nice day!

Follow me on Spotify!

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. I haven't been through all the lists yet but right away I found a new favorite. Hold my hand by Jess Glynne is amazing, so upbeat and fun. I have never heard of paperplane pursuit but after hearing a song from them, I might look into them a bit more. " Put your records on" has been one of my favorites for the longest time and I like the girl power in Dove Cameron's " What a girl is".
    I can't wait to listen to the rest of the songs on the playlists. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love them! I just discovered Paperplane Pursuit too and I really love their "Feel Good" song :)
      Enjoy the rest of the songs!

      Delete
  2. These playlists are just great! I've just added some of them into mine :) Thank you so much for sharing dear!
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've like something from it :D Have a nice day Carmen!

      Delete
  3. Hey dear,
    I really like your posts and you have great pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow on my social medias?(Google +, Facebook, Instagram. GFC, Bloglovin). I would do the same. That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :) Sorry if I disturbed you with my comment!


    Greetings, Sophia xx
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    FACEBOOK l BLOGLOVIN l MY SHOP l INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!Oh no, it's fine. I would love too! Gonna check your blog the soonest :)

      Delete
  4. Love this post, so many new tracks to check out as well as some old favourites on here too. Love these types of posts, thanks Fiona! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tasha! Glad you love it :D I'm so happy.

      Delete
  5. You have a nice taste in music Fiona! I am addicted to Car radio by Twenty one pilots and Raging by Kygo, these days :)


    Come visit us soon
    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ankita! Gonna check your suggestions too :D
      I'll check your blog the soonest :)

      Delete
  6. I like that you made a selection based on different moods! Need to listen to these!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carina! Have a beautiful day :D

      Delete
  7. Ah, I have a few of these on my playlist right now too! I just love summer tracks - I'm looking forward to finding out which new ones I play on repeat all summer haha :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Have a great summer Gabrielle :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Nabila! Have a wonderful week! :D

      Delete
  9. Love your blog and I am a new follower on GFC.
    I hope that you will follow me too <3
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Maddalena! :D I'll check your blog the soonest. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete

Back
to top