Chictopia Fashion Inspiration

Well, last 3 years ago, I found these lovely fashion bloggers on this fashion blog site, Chictopia, that amazed me so much that I had to scan their lookbooks to the oldest posts. I really love their styles and outfits and even how they look good wearing it. If you're looking for a fashion inspiration, you might need to check them out.
PS. I'm not very good at describing fashion blogs so please bear with me.

I'm always fond of her winter styles. She always gives a pop of color to every monochrome pieces, just like her beanie. I like how she matched her black jacket with faded blue jean in this photo.
(Left)That cute orange beanie and RayBan shades made her look like an easy-going gal, so nice! (Middle) I like how the red colored scarf flashes out during the cold season (Right) I like how simple her outfit is but it's still looks nice on her, not to mention her bun
Her spring outfits are just as fabulous as her winter outfits. (Left) I always like how she put some style on a basic shirt. (Middle) How she put neutral, pastel colors together that make her look so lovely. (Right) And putting a denim vest on a light brown colored dress

I really like how she wear jacket on edgy outfits. It gives something new to the style.
Her spring-summer outfit is always so chic and casual. 

She always know how to play with her skirts. Pairing it up with fancy accessories like a hat and red shades, and cute bags make her looks so dainty and chic.
What I love about mellowmayo is her, dressing in pastel colors. She always know how to match it together and look at that utopia-like skirt, lovely!
So that's it! Hope you find some fashion inspiration in this post. 
They're still a lot of amazing fashion bloggers in Chictopia and these are just three of the many! If you want to check these bloggers, just click their names. 



If you haven't followed my blog and other social media accts, links are on the sidebar😉
Also, may I ask for a bit of your time to answer my poll on the sidebar. I will highly appreciate it. 
Thank you homies!

Blog title background from rebloggy.com
Photos are from the bloggers themselves
Collage made by yourstruly

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. Oh those inspirations are lovely! I always like to discover new people :) Thank you so much for sharing dear :)
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome Carmen :D Have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. Great post, I really like it! Your blog is so nice and interesting! Love it!
    Follow you:)
    Welcome to my blog - http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! Thank you! Will head over to your blog now ;) Have a nice day!

      Delete
  3. Lovely style inspirations, thanks so much for spreading the inspo! The printed flared skirt worn by Mellowmayo is SO special.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it is a lovely skirt. No problem Gabrielle :D Have a nice day!

      Delete

  4. Great content and love your thoughts on this post
    💗💗Thank you so much💗💗
    Hope you had an amazing week!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Fi!

    I love looking online for fashion inspiration.

    I love the site lookbook.nu

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! I'll definitely check the site :)

      PS. I was a bit surprised when you call me by that nickname :D I mean my org friends call me with that and I'm happy that you did ^_^

      Delete
  6. I always love seeing posts like this as it always gives me inspiration to change up my outfits!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it helps you! :D Have a nice day!

      Delete

Back
to top