The Song of the two Lovebirds

I found this old post of mine, but it seems hidden from the latter posts I published years ago. I don't know if you have read this already. I had revised some few parts and wanted to share it again. I hope you don't mind.😊


Girl:
Oh, this is the dream that I dream
In pastel colors and beautiful flowers
The perfect sparkling heals beneath a gown in cream
The wedding of my life came to this hours

But then, it wasn't the things
it wasn't the decors and the bouquet 
it was, in my crimson cheeks and heart beat fast
I can see in my eyes the man I am waiting for

Boy:
Oh, the songs of the choir and the church bell dings  
The isle of daisies and roses, and velvet carpet
The gentle black suit hugging my happiness
A moment to be realized that I wouldn't forget

But then, it wasn't the things
it wasn't the wedding gifts and the black car
it was, in my tears and heart beat fast
I can see in my eyes the woman I am promised for


Picture from: www.etsy.com
Designed by yourstruly

If you like this post, you can follow my blog and other social media accts😉
Links are on the sidebar

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful long weekend!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent post and thank you for the comments!!
    As on this month, MyLyfeMyStory has been officially renamed as Harija Ravi :)
    Harija Ravi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You as well! I'll head over to you blog now :)

      Delete
  2. Aw so romantic, I love your words! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! Will head over to your links :D

      Delete
  3. You write extremely well, Fiona!

    I love the idea of digging up old posts and revising them!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! I'm touched :)

      Have a nice day!

      Delete

Back
to top