Music Picks for your Mood (Summer 2017)

Hey chums! I'm back again with my Music Picks for your Mood post.πŸ˜„ I had published two posts of this last summer and a lot of you liked it. I was so happy about it so I decided to make another! If you're new to this kind of post, this comprises old and new songs that suits to various human emotions/feelings/vibes. I decided to make this post seasonal since it's really nice to have something on your playlist that will go with you in your daily affairs.

Unfortunately, I didn't find a good music player that can play music online without signing up. Supposedly, I have to use Spotify to stream my music picks, but, thanks for answering the poll I made last three weeks ago, now I know that some of you don't use Spotify. 
It'll be hard for you to listen to the music that is link to Spotify because I just discovered that embed Spotify player needs to connect to your Spotify account before you can listen to it.
But hey, if you're a Spotify user, we can follow each other if you like😊
So because of this, I just linked the songs to Youtube just like what I did before.


And without further ado, here are my music picks for your mood this summer!


🎡 Better when I'm Dancin' by Megan Trainor

🎡 Best Day of My Life by Pixie Lott

🎡 Breathless by The Corrs



🎡 New York and Back by Leanne & Naara

🎡 Island in the Sun by Weezer

🎡 Lighthearted by Deep Chills




🎡 Mi mi mi by Serebro

🎡 Juicy Wiggle by Redfoo

🎡 Fireball by Pitbull


That's it for now! I hope you found some good summer tunes here. 
If you want to see the same previous posts I made last summer click here and here!




If you like this post, don't forget to share!
Follow links are one click away on the sidebarπŸ˜‰

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Aww, lovely picks - I've not heard of so many of them, so thanks for the introductions! It's so fun putting together summer playlists, right?!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. You're welcome Gabrielle! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    i'm your new follower!!!
    can you follow me?
    http://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes. Will follow back, thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like I've got some new tunes to listen to for the summer!

    Thanks Fi!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you'll like it :D
      Welcome Steph!

      Delete

Back
to top