The Aftermath

At this point, I'm quite uncertain of what's next. Life is so vague that I cannot conclude of what's it and what's not. When we're still young, we're always driven by our aspirations and come in every milestones determined to push our way to the future. It was a life where it seems everything is perfectly fine and success were already shining brightly at the end, waiting for you to grab it. It was then that we were so innocent and focused on one thought —just do it. Because it was then that we are inside a system that is all pre-determined. You are born, you learn to walk, you go to school, you learn to read and write, you finish a degree. . . . . . 







and then the system stops there.



Most people who had and have reach the end of the system have raised the question on their selves "What's next?" You see, as soon as you step out the corridors of that system, you see a beautiful chaos. Yes it is beautiful because it's also systematize just as the previous, but, it's more complicated and may be horrifying. This beautiful chaos I'm pointing out is called reality. 
Some of us may experience reality when we were still young, some of us got a taste of it as soon as we embark from finishing school. Regardless of its time appearance, when reality breaks through our lives it leaves a bittersweet taste. 
It is bittersweet because just like achieving a goal, it will costs you to sacrifice something you have, it may be material or aspect of your whole being. Sometimes, reality puts a boulder on the way and leaves you confused when you're trying to figure out how to move or destroy the boulder out of your way or dig up another path for yourself. 
However, reality will always have a bittersweet taste. Sacrifices are ways to bring you the sweet taste of life. Along the way, you'll learn that after you step out the corridors of the system, life is just molding you to something much better. The system you went through then was a necessary ground. A ground where you can build more great things. 

At this point, I'm quite uncertain of what's next. I finished my thesis, which pulled me down that I didn't get to experience graduation on time. But the important thing is I finished my college degree. It's just, in the most unfortunate way reality (not graduating on time) visited me a bit early and sudden. But, as what most people say "Keep going!".

Nevertheless, I still have kept in my heart and mind my aspirations, my goals in the future. Now, because of the boulder that reality left me I'm still trying to figure out how to move that boulder away or I could just dig another path for myself instead.

Life is really uncertain, right? 

Still, I want to remain strong and persistent.




BS BIOLOGY GRADUATE OF 2017

I hate my short and curled hair and chubby face too. 
Forgive me for not being photogenic😓









Join me as I go through another chapter of my life!
Follow buttons are one click away on the sidebar😉 

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Stay strong and awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! Have a great day to you! <3

      Delete
  2. This is exactly what I needed to read this week. I've just finished high school and these sorts of transitional periods are so strange and seem almost out of the frame of space and time. Ah.
    xx Fiona
    www.newenglandgothic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, can you appreciate the fact that we have the same name? :D Hahaha
      Congratualtions Fiona! That's life and how things work. You just have to deal with it and progress as well with time ;)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on getting your degree! Also you are totally photogenic. I love your hair. :)

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you Nabila! Thanks for your appreciation ;)
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Despite how you may feel right now (don't worry, we all feel as though life can be uncertain at times!), I love that you're keeping your goals and aspirations at heart :) Remember to be kind to yourself in the meantime!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks for your reminder Gabrielle! I always appreciate your kindness <3

      Homed: Life in Sugar & Spice

      Delete
  5. Life is really uncertain , well, yup, I agree with this, but in another point, we can see from different point of view. If we have certain purpose and goal, we will find it much more perfect :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, goals are important too. But, life is uncertain in a way that maybe in those failures we are actually made for a different path, not for our current goal. And the hard thing is, it's up to us to figure it out..but that's life :)
      Have a nice day Chelshea!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations for your degree !
    http://afrenchgirlsthoughts.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHH EXCITING!!

    Congrats!
    I have a feeling you're only just finding your way now. What's next? A lifetime full of happy accidents, regretful mistakes and adventure! We'll be with you all the way!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think that's exactly what I feel. Hm but that's normal right? :)
      Thank you Steph! I appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete
  8. Such a beautiful post, super gorgeous I love it!

    Can we follow eachother? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG: GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena :) will check your blog

      Delete
  9. Congratulations! You look lovely!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you look pretty in your graduation pic, and your hair is fabulous!
    xx, Cinthy Kwok

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top