Two Bizarre Movies I just Watched

Hey buddy! Recently, I was being brave enough to watched this two bizarre movies on HBO. Wait I forgot if it was HBO or another else. Oh well. I was really curious when it was featured on the channel, so I decided to try watching it. 

๐ŸŒผTale of Tales
As this was featured as a new movie on HBO, I thought it was about a typical life in the medieval period. But, I was wrong. Tale of Tales is about three families with different stories that was weaved into one plot. It was really a strange movie. I never expected to see sea monsters and necromancer in it. I had watched this at night and it was a really good decision of mine. Really good. 
And yet, the movie was really great. The story was well thought and the characters were so good. At the end of the movie, I was really astonished for quite a long time. It was deep and very metaphorical that I came to pondered on the thought of how one's selfish desires would affect other people. It was indeed an unforgettable grim fairytale.

๐ŸŒผShutter Island 
I thought the title was familiar to me. This was actually a 2010 movie and realized I haven't watch this yet. I was thinking this was a bloody suspense movie where a group of people was lost in an island and was taken away one by one. But surprisingly, the movie was a psychological thriller, which was really interesting for me although I kept on changing the channel whenever there was something suspense going on hahahah. I also love it because the main character was Leonardo Dicaprio and his sidekick Mark Ruffalo known as "The Hulk" in The Avengers. 

If you're in the mood for this kind of genre, you better put this on your next movie list. They're really cool and thrilling. You should watch this in the morning with somebody if you're quite scared on this sort like me.๐Ÿ˜… 



If you like this post, don't forget to share it๐Ÿ˜‰
&
If you're new here, welcome! Let's be blog buddies! 

Follow links are on the sidebar๐Ÿ˜‰



Blog title designed by yourstruly
Pictures taken from:
Tale of Tales: http://digitalgym.org/taleoftales/
Shutter Island: https://wall.alphacoders.com/by_sub_category.php?id=172063

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE SHUTTER ISLAND OMG. I mean, come on, leonardo dicaprio? one must watch his movies hahaha i really love the psychological story and i always debate about it with my family and friends :)

    yuki, solivagantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ending was quite hanging though but really nice indeed :D

      Delete
  2. I never finished Shutter Island omg, so shameful. However, I really want to watch both movies you mentioned, I am truly in the mood of such movie genre <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twist on the shutter island and i love Leo!!! I gotta check out the other movie though. thanks for sharing
    xo, christianne
    http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound really interesting! I love the sound of Tale of Tales ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try to watch Tale of Tales Amy :D It's really nice :)

      Have a good day!

      Delete
  5. Totally with you on Shutter Island, it is SUCH an amazing film with so many interesting twists and amazing suspense!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Hotel Chocolat Father's Day Hamper Giveaway (Open Worldwide!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I never watched these movies before but I think I'll watch Shutter Island soon! It looks great, since there's Leonardo DiCaprio in it! Thanks for sharing <3

    xx, Cinthy Kwok

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top