Welcoming June


Hold up! I have to ask first for a bit of your time to answer my poll on the sidebar. That is just a quick survey so yeah, will highly appreciate it. Thank you!😊

A friend of mine once said that I am an optimistic person. For her, I always find the bright side of life even if I'm already carrying the weight of the world. The truth is I don't see that kind of attitude on myself. 

Hmm...let me tell you something

When I'm with everybody, I always keep my positivity up. I don't know why, but, I know it's the right thing to do. And I want that my friends would be reminded of that. 

But, here's the thing

When I am on my own and problems arise, I cannot even think of the bright side. I sulk on my comfort zone and try to reflect on my mistakes and situation. I'll began to have anxiety attack and overthink matters so deeply. 

When will I ever learn to be optimistic FOR REAL?

I know that to smile despite of. . .to be hopeful despite of. . . are important attributes that one should have.
It seems that being down instead is my default reaction.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’


But this month, I ain't gonna be that kind of person. 
It'll be hard but I know I can.  

To my readers...

The purpose of this post is also to remind my supportive and amazing online friends, that means you, to be optimistic! 

Regardless of what just happened to you...whatever you are in right now...continue to live life! We have 6 more months to go buddy. This means 6 more months filled with awesome opportunities to grow!


If you're having the time of your life right now, that's good! Keep it up!

To all, I wish you all the best days ahead!




If you haven't followed my blog and other social media accounts, links are on the sidebarπŸ˜‰
Let's be blog buddies!

CONVERSATION

18 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog! :) I like it.

    www.sophiaston.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw I like your attitude dear! I think you are very optimistic in the inside so just believe it :)
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Saturday motivation and poignant reminder, Fi!

    Let me tell you a little story:I entered high school, fell in some sort of deep 'like' for the first time and my heart was soaring with bliss. I became the biggest optimist that only saw the best in people.

    Some years later, that all changed. As much as I wanted to believe that I was an optimist, I wasn't- not anymore, anyways. I still see the best in people- and want the best for people- but although I described myself as an optimist for years, I'm not one anymore.

    So, maybe you have pockets of optimism- short periods where you see the good, the exciting and the positive in things.

    We have 6 months of the year left- let's make it our best!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point Steph and I very much agree :) There are times we feel optimistic but in reality there's much more that the world can possibly do to us, good or bad...
      But at the end of the day, I know deep in my heart that everything will fall into place :)

      Have a nice day Steph! :D

      Delete
  4. I totally relate with you! Everyone thinks i'm so optimistic even though i'm really not and i just try to be. But these days, i'm trying to see things more in the positive light :)

    yuki, solivagantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yuki! Keep it up. That's a good thing ;)

      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  5. I love the positivity in this post! I hope June is a good month for you x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cara! Thank you, yours as well! :)

      Delete
  6. Your blog is so cute!! I'm so glad I've found it, I definitely find it easier to be optimistic when you're with other people than when you're alone. It's so much easier to let negativity to consume you rather than fight back but it can be done! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's true! :) Thank you Emsi! Haha..Hope we'll become online friends :D

      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  7. Lovely positivity! I can't believe it June already!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. Hope you'll have an amazing June :D

      Delete
  8. Luckily I find it easy to be optimistic but it's also important to accept the pessimism instead of constantly trying to avoid it. It's ok to have a bit of both!

    http://www.desiringsme.com/diy-lace-up/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woaa how do you manage to do it Yara? I would really like to know your secret :)

      Delete
  9. Great post and topic, especially these days with all these terrible things going on in the world we have to stay positive ! xxx

    Stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we should :) Have a great day Stella :D

      Delete

Back
to top