What I've Been Up To


Hey chums!

I just wanted to have a quick update.

So, I got addicted to this game that this is the only thing that kept me busy last week, oh other than going to the cinema to watch Transformers: The Last Knight. I actually had played this last year but I had to stop for a while since school was approaching. What I like in this game is you get to build your own life in the farm, be rich, and have your own family. Oh I can't just stop myself playing this 'til midnight😱.
https://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/12/28/the-best-video-games-of-2016-stardew-valley/
I also have been watching Asia's Next Top Model! OMG, the competition sure gets intense. I'm so proud of the top three because I think they really deserved their spots. They're so good and versatile, and emotionally strong so I believe whoever wins the competition, surely is deserving.


Lastly, I will be doing some important things this week and the following weeks. It's a secret😉. I don't know if when will I get to write again. But, I'll make sure that I'll cope up after that.
So, that's it chums! If I hadn't posted something for a while it means I'm doing either of the three.  I'll still be checking out your blogs too if ever I have a free time.


See you soon!





If you haven't followed my blog yet
links are on the sidebar😉

CONVERSATION

23 comments:

  1. Hey Fiona!
    Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog! I just had to check yours out, and its lovely! <3 Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice reading yours Clara :D Thank you for stopping by too :)

      Delete
  2. I just watch Tranformers yesterday. It was so awesome except that the beginning was kinda dragging. Other than that I love it. Prime and Bee are my childhood :D Anyway, hope to read your writing soon. Good luck on whatever you're doing!

    Jolie
    Joliecious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prime and Bee were awesoooome!! They're my favorite characters in the movie besides the other autobots :D Thank you Jolie!

      Delete
  3. Many of my friends watch Asia's Next Top Model as well! You have very interesting content, I'd love if we can follow each other on Bloglovin maybe? Do let me know xx
    Have a great week!

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joanne! Thank you for the compliment. Will check out your blog right away :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I don't know this game :o
    I never watched Asia Next Top Model but it look great :D I have to check this ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should :) They're very great.
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen Asia's Next Top Model, although I probably should, although I'm not sure where to watch it considering that I live in the US... it's super cool to stumble upon another Filipino's blog! There are a ton of us in the blogging community, that's for sure. ^.^

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you can watch it on Star Movies (not sure if you're familiar with it) and on Youtube :)
      Oh yes, that's a nice fact to think about

      Delete
  6. I used to be EXTREMELY addicted to Americas Top Model, but there were so many seasons that I just lost interest! I've just found your blog and I'm following you on GFC! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele! Will check your blog the soonest :) you're one of my blog chums now and I'm so happy! Welcome to the fam!

      Delete
  7. Ah I remember watching Americas Next Top Model.. it definitely was really addictive. Can't wait to see what you post next!

    xx Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pia! I also watch America's Next Top Model and I like it :) thank you for looking forward to it! Will catch up soon.

      Delete
  8. Loved this post!!

    Have a lovely day,
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris! :) Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  9. I keep hearing about Asia's Top Model from my friends, I really need to check it out soon! Along with Transformers :)

    yuki, solivagantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahah yes.. they're really nice!
      Have a lovely day Yuki!

      Delete
  10. ooh I've been looking for a new game to play since I had to delete all mine :( so thank you for the recommendation!! And Asia's next top model sounds interesting so I might start watching :D

    nicole / nicolesmind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a perfect timing :) welcome Nicole! Have a nice day!

      Delete
  11. Asia's Next Top Model sounds amazing; I watched the British version and really enjoy it - always such strong and diverse models! Enjoy the finale :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had also watched the British version and indeed it was nice! Yep I agree :)

      Delete

Back
to top