I Got Accepted! + Looking forward in July

So I was uncertain of what’s next. But then I tried to move the boulder in front of me, break it piece by piece, and continued to walk through my chosen path. It’s not yet the end okay? I told myself.

So when I was away for almost 2 weeks in the blogging community, I was actually taking care of some paper works that will, in consequence, pull me out of my comfort zone. 

After so much deliberation and drama, I finally decided that I will proceed to medicine. Say what!

A decision that will hopefully become my biggest achievement.

A decision where there is no turning back.

A decision that will definitely push me to my limits.

Even before I did came to this verdict, I was quite shaken up thinking of the pros and cons of proceeding and it was so scary.
To come in this decision was so difficult after I got delayed the submission of my college final thesis. 

There were a lot of challenges that I went to face (and I think you know already about that), but, at the end I was grateful for it. Apparently, I realized it was a blessing in disguise.
Because of those challenges, my determination was ignited. I’m now more eager to face and take risks of what is ahead of me and start taking a leap of faith in mind that someday I will accomplish my goals and aspiration. That, my journey is not yet over.

So after all of this (just wanted to make this short haha), after 2 days from the interview, I received a call from the secretary telling me “Congrats! You just got accepted!”

So as of this moment that I wrote this post, I’m already officially enrolled as a freshman medical student.


God bless to myself *pat my back* and to everyone who is pursuing their dreams!😊


I'm looking forward to:

🌼Having 4 cows in my barn in Stardew Valley (who else is playing this RPG game in their desktop?😅😅)
🌼Buy my med school supplies
🌼Game of Thrones Season 7!
🌼More chill days before med school starts
🌼And more things I should be grateful for!


What are you looking forward this month?





If you haven't followed my blog yet, 
links are on the sidebar!😉

CONVERSATION

18 comments:

  1. Ahhh congratulations!! I'm so happy and proud of you!! It must be so difficult to get into medicine, so congratulations, well done and good luck for the future! I, myself, am going to college to do my associates in arts degree so we're kinda like college buddies :D

    nicole ᵔᴥᵔ | nicolesmind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you Nicole! I'm excited for your college journey. Can't wait to see your updates about that. We'll surely have a chat about it. ~ College buddies!
      Good luck :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Nabila!! Have a great day lovely! :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations babe! This is so exciting, well done and good luck!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carina! :D Have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. YAY, that's so exciting! Congrats! That's awesome news! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Michele! Ahh thank you! Have a nice day lovely :)

      Delete
  5. Thats awesome!! :) Congratulations!

    <3 perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! :D Have a great day!

      Delete
  6. OMG, that's a good news dear! Congratulations! It's not easy to decide to be a medical student. It will be a very long journey but I believe you can do it all! Good luck!

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree and I feel so scared but excited at the same time about it. Hoping for the best :) thank you Chelshea!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!
    It's so exciting when you finally decide what you want to do- and medicine no less.
    You have such exciting, challenging and rewarding times ahead.

    I wish you nothing but the best in this new venture!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I'm quite overwhelmed thinking of the future..aahhh! Thank you so much Steph <3

      Delete
  8. Wow that's amazing! Congratulations :) Medicine is just so interesting and everyone who studies the subject has got some great respect from me ;) So I wish you a great start!
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hahah okay now I feel the pressure ^_^' Thank you Carmen! :)
      Have a nice day!

      Delete

Back
to top